1. All rights of Avanos mobile application (shortly referred to as the”mobile application”) belong to the Avanos District Governorship (shortly referred to as the District Governorship). (Yukarı Mah. İnönü Cad. Hükümet Konağı, Avanos-Nevşehir).
We believe that data is valuable information that need to be protected, so we use many tools (cryptography, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
5. If the user shares his/her username and password information with third parties when he/she enters into his/her account on the "mobile application", he/she accepts, declares and undertakes that the District Governorship will not responsible for any damages resulting from this situation.
6. Pursuant to Article 5/1 of Law No. 5651 Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications; the district governorship is not obliged to check the content on the "mobile application" or to investigate whether there is any unlawful activity or not. The user accepts, declares and undertakes that the District Governorship is not responsible/will not be responsible for any actions, including the crimes to be committed in concern with the use or seizure of his/her personal information exposed by him/her on the "mobile application" except the activities of the District Governorship.
7. In order to identify the problems related to the system and to solve immediately the problems that may occur in the "mobile application", the District Governorship can determine and use the IP traffic information of the User if necessary. IP traffic information can also be used to identify the users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
8. The District Governorship will legally be responsible for keeping all personal information and IP traffic information of the User requested by legal, administrative and judicial authorities within the scope of the investigation and for submitting them to the relevant authorities.
The district governorship will not legally liable for any pecuniary loss/intangible damages arising from the sharing of personal data of the User or the related third parties during and / or after the sharing of the information requested by the legal, administrative and judicial authorities.
The District Governorship may make search in the User's personal information and records of the "mobile application" in order to access the information and documents requested for the investigation.
9. Personal information may be used to contact with the User when necessary.Information requested by District Governorship or provided by the User or information related to the transactions carried out through the "mobile application" may be used by District Governorship and/or persons with whom District Governorship collaborates in order to make various statistical evaluations, to create a database or to perform the market researches provided that the User's identity is not disclosed.
10. The information obtained from the User who responds to the periodic surveys organized by the District Governorship in the scope of "mobile application" is used by persons with whom District Governorship collaborates in order to make various statistical evaluations and to create a database.
The District Governorship uses your personal information to provide User support and necessary services demanded by you, to settle the disputes and failures encountered in practice, to prevent, find and investigate the transactions for which there is possibility of prohibition or prohibited transactions or unlawful activities, to implement the Governorship's agreement, to personalize, measure and improve our services, contents and promotions, to provide information for you in the framework of communication channels preferred by you about District Governorship’s services, targeted marketing information, service updates and promotional offers, to send you marketing-purpose promotion information via e-mail, to compare the information with purpose of their verification and to confirm these information with third parties.
11. The District Governorship may examine and use the User's "mobile application" history to provide the User with suggestions and new services provided that it does not disclose them to third parties.
13. The district governorship undertakes to keep the personal information in accordance with confidentiality and privacy rules, to consider it as a confidentiality obligation, to take all necessary measures to ensure and maintain confidentiality and to prevent the entering of all or any part of the confidential information into the public domain or to hinder its unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party and to show due diligence. Although District Governorship takes all necessary measures related to information security, in the event that the confidential information is damaged because of attacks made on the"mobile application" and system or in case that the confidential information is seized by third parties, the District Governorship shall have no responsibility.
14. The District Governorship may obtain information about the User and the use of the User's "mobile application" by using a technical communication file (Cookie). The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by means of storing status and preferences about a mobile application. The technical communication file can be used to obtain statistical information about how many people use a mobile application, for which purpose and how many times a person visits the website and how long a person stays on the site.
There are a few things you should know about cookies:
Also they help to generate dynamically allowed marketing messages and content on User pages, which are specifically designed for the User. The browsers are firstly designed to accept the technical communication file; however the User, if he/she wishes, may change the browser settings in such a way that the technical communication file does not reach or a warning is given when a technical communication file is sent.
15. The district governorship may send the commercial electronic messages to the User via e-mail and / or SMS within the scope of the approval received during the membership or at a later stage. If the user does not want to send the commercial electronic messages to the user, he/she can turn off commercial message transfer by means of entering into Notifications. The District Governorship may provide links to other sites within the scope of "mobile application". The district governorship does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and content of the sites accessed by the link.